Thursday 1 May 2014

PPP//FINAL TUTORIAL/FEEDBACK//OUGD602

final tutorial before submission:
Today I had my final tutorial before the submission which I found really useful as I was told the kind of things I needed to add in order to improve the module.  At this stage I hadn't made much progress with the design boards as I had spent most of the week getting all of my printing done and photographing bits of work.  However it was emphasised, in the tutorial, the importance of the boards and how vital it is to show the development and process for each brief as the boards should display clearly the journey through the brief.  This was something I needed to go and think about as I needed to plan each set of boards to make sure I was getting as much of the important information on them as possible.  

I was also told I needed to blog more development work, in terms of mock ups and test prints.  This is something I've taken on board and will aim to improve in the coming weeks in order to get the most out of the extended practice module.

tutorial feedback:

No comments:

Post a Comment