Monday 12 May 2014

PPP//TIME MANAGEMENT THIS YEAR//OUGD603

Time Management:
Every time I evaluate myself at the end of the year one thing that I can never seem to fully improve is my time management.  Although I think it has improved since first year I definitely left too much toward the end and although everything was done it would of been a less stressful and more organised route.  I think this year it did prove to be harder anyway because we were managing our own practice and meeting our own deadlines.  I think that was one of the main problems for me this year, I didn't stick to any of my set deadlines and it would of been a lot easier towards the end if I had.  Having the small deadline before the Christmas holidays helped me to get the required amount of briefs done and made it a lot easier for the second term.

I think something that I found quite hard this year was balancing the COP module with extended practice, with EP being such a large module it had to be constantly worked on throughout the year, however when COP was coming to an end I feel I abandoned EP for a while which made it harder to get back on track with it after january.

general lists and organising at key points in the year:

No comments:

Post a Comment