Wednesday 7 May 2014

REPRINTING//IMPROVING FINAL PRINT//BRIEF 09:INTERRAIL//OUGD602

brief 09, reprinting:
After having some difficulties with printing and the colour showing through vibrantly enough on the stock with secret 7" and being told James' paper actually enhances the ink allowing the colours to show a lot brighter and of much better quality in terms of CMYK.  As I had printed out my InterRail posters before christmas, without knowing this, I thought the colours looked pretty dull and I was disappointed with the printed formats, as it looked so much more appealing on screen.  However, after realising this with the paper and and printing I reprinted the final posters, and I was a lot happier with the results.
I feel a lot happier with the final printed posters now, before I was a little apprehensive about using it in my portfolio as I thought it looked pretty poor in terms of quality.  Also I think the designs rely heavily on the quality of the photographs as this is obviously the main visual and so you can see the benefit the new prints have had on the overall posters.

No comments:

Post a Comment