Wednesday 21 May 2014

PPP//SELF BRANDING//COMPARING 2ND & 3RD YEAR//OUGD602

improving self branding
2nd year
This was my self branding from second year, which looking back now looks really unprofessional and I don't really feel like it reflects me much as a designer at all in terms of my practice.  Even the way I've photographed it is pretty careless, I haven't paid attention to the backdrop or lighting and the range of products were not pushed very far.  I've also used a personal hotmail account for it which I think looks quite unprofessional, all in all not a great success.
3rd year
In comparison to second year there is such a huge improvement, in terms of every area.  The branding is more consistent, it looks more professional and has more deliverables.  I think a big lesson I've learnt this year is the importance of photographing your work, leaving yourself enough time to photograph it properly with the correct lighting, backdrop and camera is vital.  I feel this years branding reflects my style as a designer more, looks more consistent and I spent a lot more time on it this year than the previous year which I think is evident through the final photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment