Sunday 18 May 2014

SELF BRANDING//CREATIVE CV DEVELOPMENT//OUGD602

creative CV development:
For my creative CV I wanted to create a small booklet with a fold out of my manifesto on the back page.  I thought having my manifesto feature in my creative CV was appropriate as I think its a feature that ties a lot about what I think about design and in some ways the visual aspect of my design together.  The booklet will be A6 size and feature samples of my work and my education and experience.
To keep it consistent with my self branding my logo will feature on the front page using the stamp, on brown stock, matching the duplexed business card stock.  
The first page will have a statement about me as a designer, the same one that features on my self branding post cards.  Followed by qualifications and experience, typeface used will be Minion Pro, the same as my branding logo to keep the style consistent.
mock up/ testing format:
I mocked up my idea for the creative CV to see how the fold out manifesto would work, I also looked at how I could bind the final design and decided a good way to, considering the fold out page at the end would be to use binding clips.  I wanted to use the same stock as I had for the duplexed business cards to keep the branding consistent.

No comments:

Post a Comment