Saturday 10 May 2014

PPP//CRIT FEEDBACK//BRIEF 04: MUSEUM OF CHILDHOOD//OUGD602


crit feedback / museum of childhood
A few of us took part in a crit just to help progress with certain areas of our briefs, I mainly wanted some second opinions on recent designs and some suggestions, whether, the layout needed to be rearranged etc.
 
I printed out some mock ups to look at scale and the layout generally and see what needed to be improved, it was really helpful to receive some feedback from peers which I took into account to help improve my design. I looked at the arrangement of type and considered feedback I'd been given which was really helpful and also suggested some ideas to improve the design that I could consider if I had enough time.
 I was told to consider whether any more information would be necessary on the ticket and that perforation would add to the design and make it more realistic.  Another suggestion was to foil the title exhibition in gold, I thought this could look quite nice and fit with the content of the publication as there is a lot of gold frames used for visuals.

No comments:

Post a Comment