Sunday 11 May 2014

SELF BRANDING//WOODEN LOGO//OUGD602

developing logo
I decided to develop my logo idea and create a wooden stencil for branding photographs.  I designed my logo to be transferred across different stocks so it doesn't have a set colour apart from the black outlines.  I thought creating the logo on the laser cutter and painting it black would allow the branding to look consistent and could be applied to the branding photos.

I thought this could be quite interesting in terms of what I photographed it with, it would allow me to layer the logo onto different things, including on top of some of my printed publication which could work quite well for images on my website.  I've also thought about how I could incorporate the logo into interesting branding photographs, could possibly work as a new idea for a series of self branding photos with the cut out logo in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment