Monday 10 March 2014

PLANNING//EVALUATION AND WEEKLY PLAN//OUGD602

weekly plan - 10/03/2014
 & evaluation of last week 

3/03/2014 - 09/03/2014 (list not just for this week)
  • blog secret 7' mistakes
  • blog zine primary research
  • weekly plan - evaluation (ppp)
  • look up studios to visit
  • photograph secret 7'
  • photograph meantime (sleeves and tee shirts)
  • boards (secret 7')
  • boards (meantime)
  • development of Rosy Lee (blog)
  • Rosy Lee book
  • tea in hyde park publication
  • dialogue (development, starting point)
  • dialogue final design (deadline, this friday)
  • develop drinks club logo
  • collect unsung heroes primary research
  • map conversations 
evaluation:
Although not a lot of things were crossed off the list I felt i started the week quite well and got a few things crossed off, also as the week went on the list altered slightly and I started working on a new brief.  I do need to start being a lot more productive during the week, I feel this week was quite frustrating in terms of being able to cross things off the list.  I attempted the Rosy Lee book and to develop the drinks club logo, however, I struggled with both of them and after a lot of time waster resulted in not much progress from when I first started.  I need to rethink what I'm going to do about these problems and then move on quickly as I'm stuck on a few things and it makes the days seem like a waste.

edited list
weekly plan - 10/03/2014
  • photograph hyde park for tea project on film camera
  • 5 collages for manifesto brief
  • start collecting conversations for ditto brief
  •  contact designers from brief one
  • continue with Rosy Lee book
  • solve 'drinks club' problem
  • collect unsung heroes research
designs currently being worked on:
brief 05: unsung heroes and heroines
brief 13: the collected writings of Rosy Lee
brief 07: personal manifesto
brief 11: the drinks club
ditto research brief

No comments:

Post a Comment