Saturday 4 May 2013

DESIGN PRESENCE//VISUAL IDENTITY//BUSINESS CARD DEVELOPMENT//OUGD502

BUSINESS CARD DEVELOPMENT:
For the business card I wanted to come up with a logo that could work well for a business card format, I feel like my name could work but my initials incorporated with my shape could work better considering the size.  This is the design considering my visual identity:
I quite like the idea of having my branding in black and white just because I cant decide on what colour would suit the branding best and would quite like my stock choice to play a part in the design and overall style of the branding.  I have, however, tried it with this green which I don't mind but will only use as a temporary colour as my self branding progresses.
I've decided to use this shape as a pattern that can be placed across my branding, for example on the bottom of the letter head and as a design on the business card.  For my business cards I have two variations to work in my promotional pack:
This is the second design of the business card that I actually prefer:
Postcard design with branding colour incorporated:
FINAL BUSINESS CARDS:
For my promotional pack I wanted to use stickers as I thought this would be a nice touch for the range of products.  These are a range of stickers that I will get printed:
LETTERHEAD:
My letterhead is fairly basic, I wanted to keep it simple as the format doesn't require it to be anything too over the top.  I have placed the information (address, email etc.) on the left hand side of the letter:
At the footer of the header I have placed my logo for the business card:
FINAL LETTERHEAD:

No comments:

Post a Comment