Friday 10 May 2013

CONTACTING STUDIOS//WORK PLACEMENT//OUGD502

I emailed Feref, a brand company based in London and asked them if I could visit the studio over the christmas holidays.  After visiting Feref I then got back in touch with them to ask about placements, these were the emails exchanged: 







After sending a copy of my CV and filling out a work placement form I received this email:

After not hearing back for a while I then received this email which had been sent to someone through the company and forwarded to me:

This is the email I responded with:  

Hi Robin 
Thanks for your email to Ben which he has passed to me.
I am available for a work experience placement at Feref for the first week in August for a week.
Thanks very much, I appreciate you processing my request and look forward to hearing from you.
Best wishes
Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment