Monday 27 May 2013

CONTACTING STUDIOS//OUGD502

CONTACTING STUDIOS
As I will be back in London for most of the summer I decided to contact some design studios I like to try and arrange some visits, this is the email I put together:

EMAIL TO STUDIOS:
Hello, my name is Kathryn Brooks, I am from London and am currently a second year BA Hons Graphic Design student studying at Leeds College of Art.

I have been looking on your website and really like the work being produced.  I wondered if it would be possible to visit your studio over the summer and have a better look at the way your company works and how the designs are created. 


Thanks very much and I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes
Kate



The five design studios I chose to contact were:

  • Hato Press
  • Praline
  • OWT creative
  • Inventory studio
  • View creative 











No comments:

Post a Comment