Wednesday 8 May 2013

DESIGN PRESENCE//CREATIVE C.V DEVELOPMENT//OUGD502

CREATIVE C.V DEVELOPMENT:
To keep my branding consistent and to give my information about qualifications, experience etc. I have made two creative CV's.  One that is in keeping with the style of my letter head and business card that is presented in a single A4 document, clearly.  Another is a folded concertina that shows photographs of previous work and is more personal.

STANDARD CV:
CONCERTINA CV:
Setting up the document, A3, double sided:
For the start of the concertina CV I wrote a passage about me, my specific interests within graphic design and attributes I have.  
I wanted my concertina CV to be more personal.  Because I am interested in photography and have some of my own I thought it would be nice to include it where appropriate.  This is a photo I took, even though its abstract I think its quite clear that its London because of the red buses and blurred big ben in the background.  I thought this would be good for an image at the start of the CV where I talk about where I am from.
Next I listed my qualifications, employment and experience.  I thought it was important to list employment even though its irrelevant to graphic design just to show what other life experience I have. The qualifications include GCSEs, A levels a foundation and what I am currently studying, BA (Hons)

I had a section for personal interests and likes, this makes the CV feel a bit more personal and gives more of an insight into what I am like.  I have included some more of my personal photography.  I arranged them in a little collage as they are polaroids and thought this would fit the style better.
The last page of the front of the CV lists my skills within graphic design: Illustrator, Photoshop, inDesign, Microsoft Office, photography, illustration, publishing and editorial etc.  This is displayed clearly and fairly basic to break up the images from the photomontage.

BACK OF CV
This part of the CV will include samples of work.  I have selected a few projects from this year that I have enjoyed and that I think work well.  I have used images and given a quick summary of what the brief was and the concept and design idea behind it.
This is part of the CV for the 'What is Good?' brief, it explains the brief and talks about the design:
The rest of the CV continues like this covering four projects with photographs of the work:
FRONT AND BACK OF CREATIVE CV BEFORE PRINT:

No comments:

Post a Comment