Saturday 5 April 2014

SELF BRANDING//RESEARCH AND INSPIRATION//OUGD602

self branding research:
These branding examples caught my eye, if not particularly for the overall design, for the simplicity and general idea.  Last year for one project I wanted to make a stamp, which is something Im eager to do this year with self branding.  I don't especially like the stock used below but I think the logo design is nice and simple and something I would want when printing on brown stock.
This isn't an example of self branding but I just really like the clean and stylish look of the publication and this kind of style is the kind of thing I would like my self branding to display.  Something like this could be used as the cover for my manifesto etc.  I like the contrast in stock and I think the typeface works really well.
Another simple clean design, I like the layout for a letter head, and the logo is simple.  With letter heads and business cards I have been thinking about stock choice rather than layout.  I think with self branding, especially if your design is quote simple, or just a typeface for example, I think the displaying of it and the stock choice can make all the difference.  A combination of stocks is something I will look to use when designing my self branding.

No comments:

Post a Comment