Wednesday 12 February 2014

WEEKLY PLAN//TIME MANAGEMENT//OUGD602

weekly plan // 10th-14th feb
As of monday we have seven weeks left until the easter holidays begin, I thought making a weekly plan with targets that need to be met at the end of the week would be crucial to helping me achieve what I need to with the little time we have left.  Every week on the friday I will assess whether I have completed the set goals and make new goals for the following week on sunday.  Time is vital at this stage and I feel without a new organised way to structure my work load I will find it hard to complete everything to the best standard it could be.

monday & tuesday

  • prepare for manifesto presentation on tuesday
  • unsung heroes poster
  • museum of childhood design sheets - blog
  • drinks club research
  • drinks club design sheets - blog
  • meantime tee shirt prep (for screen print)
wednesday - friday

  • drinks club designing (blog development)
  • museum of childhood designing (blog development)
  • clean screen for friday
  • screen print tee shirts
  • 2 hours ppp

No comments:

Post a Comment