Wednesday 12 February 2014

WEEKLY PLAN:TIME MANAGEMENT//MID WEEK EVALUATION//OUGD602

12/02/2014 mid week evaluation:
As it is coming up to the final couple of months left before the deadlines I have decided to start writing daily plans that I have to stick to in order to get everything done on time.  After handing in COP, I felt a bit lost with extended practice as I hadn't touched it in a while.  This week I've started feeling more organised and productive and have been in from 9-6 which I feel really helps to structure my week and is definitely beneficial in terms of quantity of work being produced.

weekly plan // 10th-14th feb
monday & tuesday
  • prepare for manifesto presentation on tuesday
  • unsung heroes poster
  • museum of childhood design sheets - blog
  • drinks club research
  • drinks club design sheets - blog
  • meantime tee shirt prep (for screen print)
wednesday - friday
  • drinks club designing (blog development)
  • museum of childhood designing (blog development)
  • clean screen for friday
  • screen print tee shirts
  • 2 hours ppp
This is whats been achieved so far, I feel like i've fallen behind with a day as I didn't achieve much on tuesday due to the presentation, however I still feel I can reach my target by the end of the week and then evaluate over the weekend what needs to be done for the week following.

No comments:

Post a Comment