Thursday 13 February 2014

TUTORIAL//SELF EVALUATION//OUGD602

tutorial
I had a really helpful and positive tutorial today with Amber which allowed me to get a bit more organised with my plan and helped with possible ideas for brief outcomes.  I feel a lot more motivated after having received the COP result and becoming disheartened, I've now structured my weeks and have been getting into uni between 9:00 - 9:30 which has proved to be productive.

notes from tutorial
routine - organising time 
5 briefs completed 
COMPETITION BRIEF 
primary research

D&AD/ YCN/ DR.ME /DITTO

all briefs extend products // exhibition range - tickets, distribution, adverts, digital 

student action:
graduation briefs
practical skills 
more tutorials


SCANNED SHEET HERE


evaluation:
From looking over the briefs with Amber and having reflected so far on how the years gone I've realised some of the briefs that have been written up don't exactly reflect on the areas of graphic design that I would like to be linked to.  My areas of interest are editorial, photography and print.  Photography has been included in a few of the briefs so far and Spectrum part two should involve a lot of printing techniques and final prints.  However apart from the contemporary culture zines I haven't got a lot of outcomes that involve editorial, which is something I want to include in my portfolio.  Therefore I need to think about re-writting some briefs in order to get more specific outcomes.

No comments:

Post a Comment