Thursday 7 March 2013

DESIGN PRESENCE//SELF BRANDING RESEARCH//OUGD502

BRANDING RESEARCH:
 After looking at a few examples of branding I have noticed that the simple ones work the best, especially with a variation of stocks.  I like this branding of Shuba, the logo itself is very simple but the presentation and attention to detail on the branding as a set works nicely.
This combination of stock colours, I think works really well and is something I would like to try and do when branding myself.  I also think with this branding it has worked on the wordplay and design together to create quite an effective concept that works well visually.
I quite like the idea of foiling my logo a bronze or gold depending on stock choice.
I like the use of imagery on this set of business cards, I think they work well as a range because of the variation.  The use of colour is  successful as even though they are different they are all consistent.

No comments:

Post a Comment