Tuesday 9 April 2013

DESIGN PRESENCE//SELF BRANDING RESEARCH//OUGD502

SELF BRANDING RESEARCH:
I decided to look at different examples of branding to get some ideas of the sort of style and look I want when doing my own self-branding.  As this is the first time I've tried to brand myself I want to keep the design quite simple.  I really like this design, its very simple but I think the use of stock and layout helps to make the design look high end and professional.  I want to try and do something similar to this for my branding, I want to focus mostly on type and a possible subtle pattern.
Again, another branding example based on type, simple and clean but interesting.  As my self branding will progress and improve from this point onwards I would like to try and incorporate some photography at a later date.
I really like the business card design, I think its very simple but works well, for my own self branding I would quite like to include a selection of stocks and as my branding progresses I would quite like to make a stamp that could be put over a range of my branding products.
A very simple design which is helped by the use of stock choice, I like the idea of using brown and cream stocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment