Thursday 14 November 2013

VISITING PROFESSIONAL TALK//DR.ME//OUGD602

dr.me
Dr. me came in from Manchester to give a presentation and workshop for the day.  I really liked the studio and the work they produce.  Quite a lot of it incorporated photo montages and collages as part of the design which is something I really like the style of and want to try and include in my own work.

They talked to us about how the company was set up, the kind of work they do and then we were given a collaborative brief to work on.


'DR.ME is a multi-disciplinary art and design studio based in Manchester. Since 2010, the studio founders, 

Ryan Doyle (DR) b. Perth, Scotland, and Mark 'Eddy' Edwards (ME) b. Portsmouth, United Kingdom have collaborated and worked for clients based across Europe and the USA. The studio relishes the challenge of taking a project from the initial concept to eventual successful realisation.

We learn through play.'


This is some of the work that I particularly like from their website:
Using photographs in this way is something I would like to have feature in my work this year, I think visually its the kind of style I aim to produce.


No comments:

Post a Comment