Sunday 18 September 2011

TEN THINGS I WANT TO ACHIEVE THIS YEAR:

-Develop a good body of work which shows progression from foundation portfolio and incoperates new skills.
-Learn more about the contextual aspects of graphic design and become more knowledgeable on designers.
-Give myself enough time to complete a brief and maintain the same working standard at the end as I did when I first started.
-Improve time and organisation skills.
-Be on time.
-Work on developing better presentation skills and gain more confidence when explaining my work to others.
-Learn how to use programmes such as Adobe Photoshop etc. 
-Don't fall behind.
-Handle working well under pressure.
-Take advantage of the facilities offered from the college to broaden my techniques as a graphic designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment