Sunday 16 October 2011

OUGD403//ALPHABET SOUP TYPEFACE: CRIT FEEDBACK

Crit feedback:

For this crit we were put into groups with our partner that we based the alphabet on and had to pin up our tracing paper alphabet poster on the wall next to eachothers.  Then we had to present it and explain our thoughts and reasons behind the project.  It was useful getting feedback, I found my font didn't work on a smaller scale, because I had put quite a lot of detail into the inner part of the shape it wasnt as clear when scaled down, the smaller it got the harder it was to see the small detail.  I think it could work quite well as a typeface although i added knitting needles to each top part of the letter to give it more context which I don't think could be included in a serious type face.  I think as a set they work well but a few of the letters need to be edited slightly becuase some of them looked less successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment